Monday, June 22, 2009

Altamont

Altamont and its apparel, is something I really have wanted to talk about. See with Altamont, its not about becoming the biggest or the best clothing company by means of business and stepping on the little guy. The elements that put together Altamont, revolve around people doing what they love. People doing what they love means they could be Artists (like myself), Skaters, Designers or Musicians and they take that dream and use it for their career. This stand point in my mind is one of the most beautiful things in the world, in my eyes. See to me this company is a very good example, of what a FRESH clothing should be. The company is brought together by people doing something FRESH in other words... Not like the normal. They make me feel like theirs hope for the future of FRESH, with the way their taking care of business. I only hope one day I can be in league with this team of TRUE FRESH KIDS.

Check out the future!!


Natey Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment